GUIDELINES FOR USERS OF LEAN-TOS
Make sure that, when you leave, the lean-to is at least as tidy as it was when you arrived. The lean-tos are intended for everyone’s use, and the better care you take of them, the more pleasant an experience will the next visitor have when stopping by to cook coffee or grill sausages. It might just as well happen to be YOU who ends up having to tidy up after the previous visitor.
Please remember the following when visiting a lean-to
- the lean-to is intended for common recreational use
- everyone is equally welcome to stay
Making a fire:
- you can make a fire at designated fire sites only
- never make a fire when there is a forest fire warning in effect or the wind is high
- minors are allowed to make a fire under parental supervision only
- be careful: never leave the fire unattended
- use the timber provided; never tear bark off living trees
- as with many things, moderation is the key in campfires
- remember to take away all litter you brought with you
- leave the lean-to at least as tidy as it was on your arrival
- please do not “leave your greetings” on the wall of the lean-to, trunk of the tree, etc.
If you detect any signs of mischief, please contact immediately the Police or to following numbers: +358 (0)400 465 857, +358 (0)400 698 019, +358 (0)16 322 6800.
The future of the lean-tos depends on how the users, including you, take care of them.